Friday, August 27, 2010

What there is love enough ?

See today , " Du Lala Getting Promoted " TV series has an impressive lines , Story of Du Lala asked Vivian , " there is love enough for it? " Vivian asked Lara , " do you think? at least work , love, family To me , I think there will be more fulfilling work , even if sometimes lonely . "

The second question Lara counterparts in Japan, Shizuoka sick girl , " there is love enough for it? " the other replied , "Yes, there is love will learn tolerance and forgiveness . "

The third time , after being deceived painful Lara asked Wang Wei , " there is love enough for it? " Wang Wei said, " there is love enough, because the world is not like you think that simple , but we can at least control their own Heart . "

The last time , pulling on Wang Wei said, "There is enough of your love . "

The world , some things really have enough love What ? I asked everyone . At least I do not think , watching TV , when movies always feel so good that he sometimes can be a writer , the actors according to their own emotional expression , and thus would love resented so thoroughly . Back to reality , I can not face a struggle in the side of those beyond the simple things of love and not love , I hate them , but also the role of drama disguised as one . Dura opened two days in addition to the two who came in her head , if I do change I would do , because the play emphasize the moral bottom line DB , honesty and hard work , which mostly come from behind Lara challenge the authority after being disturbed .

No comments:

Post a Comment