Monday, August 30, 2010

My childhood, Insects in Flight


In the hearing , " Chong Erfei " version of the Chorus Choirs , and calling out really Insects .

A man , a dark night , think of a lot.

What a wonderful Boys , how really good childhood .

Mom said I do not ingenuity along the way , Aunt , I love a hand of a child . I immediately nodded , yes ah, uncle taught it is , we do together a lot of dolls !

I can refute my mother , " I just remember a child who compiled a mouse with a handkerchief, not Oh ! "

I think of it, I really do not compile mice . Who taught any number of times , still does not .

My cousin dancing to six test . Looking at her lower back , cheating on , I am reminded of my childhood favorites are also these . Practicing these years, hundreds of times . But then did not practice , and bones naturally hard , and they have to die .

I asked my mother , why then did I learn and dance . She said that we will not let you learn what it is you afraid of the pain , refused to learn , girls learn how to dance , of course Well, how will we stop .

I said , really? I do not remember how . My mother said , you do not remember things or causing .

Always listen to other people curse a child saying that " bamboo shoots ", and I very much doubt, is to eat bamboo shoots, ah , how to himself? The bamboo shoots and the people have a relationship?

This simmer in my mind Bie for many years. Until they grow up one day, I suddenly enlightened , bamboo shoots and our original dialect that is related to sound like " bamboo "is actually an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment