Friday, August 20, 2010

By "Poetry "Revival ( sequence)



◆ aphasia
    
Suddenly , she felt like a clown
Hypocritical , selfish , posturing
To modify a facade Poetry
Woke all the sleeping verbs, adjectives
Allusions in the left image on the right, the phrase
Stand in a square, they naturally came arrowheads with
Pierce my soul, the pupil in
Showing all my ugly
        
A long time, heart claustrophobic in the darkroom
Enchanting only in the dark , demonstrates again and again
I think of the fall of roof
The fireflies , imagine birds
Flying in the fall with a nagging , driving
A second branch of aphasia
     
◆ Lost
         
I've always believed in August , I was
The people closest to poetry . See
I am so pious , and always maintain
Gesture of humility to worship the amount of generation of hand
Wait a poem coming true
     
Gu Cheng and poetry , have sleep
Rilke , Eliot , the poetic spirit of God entrusted to the
In a square , I saw the gang
They are pointing a myna , it 's sounds
How wonderful , they said, it sounds even
Surpass the Nightingale 's gorgeous . I was sober
It is clearly seen only Foal Eagle , a loss of
Home of the Kitty Hawk , fear, uncertainty
It lost his way home . I started
Worry about its fate , I know
It is also a long time wandering ... ...
     
◆ anatomy
         
If you can not stop the crowd 's lie
If , in your arms the knife sharp enough
Please pre-dawn , gently
Gently , and cut open my heart -
                       
Requests the removal of my gallbladder piece with images
Pile up stones , heart crease Department
Please help me scrape those false cocoon
They blocked the blood vessels, blocking the nutrients
Absorption, so I often fall into vertigo
With pale to explain the oxygen


Fall from the summer came , and then went to spring from the winter
Cried all the way , crawl all the way
Dose of a lot of poison , nerve vulnerable
In the surprise of the cramps in the fission
  
◆ Dawn
         
Tonight , when the soul of cross-examination passion
My spine , in the rattle of
Trying to salvage a mood , see-saw breathing
  
Good morning to say when and said what the final
Good night, return to the initial form to a dream
On those terms , I'm sorry
I have been unable to redeem
        
Before dawn , I fought the last
Strength , on the dawn of the moment Fuzhi
See , my way home !

No comments:

Post a Comment