Thursday, August 19, 2010

To you in my memory , no more than that !

If you can escape it properly? I am tired ! I like the same time swinging gyro rotation , under pressure and noisy ! Stop it? Not! Today, students and grew up with sisters came to me and I said to them , " I really envy people who live a normal life ! " Yes, I envy them, I always want me to face the always escape ! But I can not! I know I can not ! I still smile if nothing had happened , but something that can not bring my mother had choked on a word , phrase not a sentence ! I know a lot of things will follow the time to survive , as long as I'm not so go the ! So let me be a heartless creature, who lives it, so it will not upset the heartache it! After such a turn , has already lost all the good far ........

I know a lot of things are in development by its trajectory , but still confused ! What next ? Did not dare to predict ! I hope I can still , as always, our complete ! Many images have been found to remain in the mind ! That afternoon , I am on the pharmacy window , pretending nothing had happened to ask my father , " you do not intend to tell me my mother ? "he looked at me and said, "Tell you what? " I turned around and smiled , "They Have told me ! "He looked at my face asked me " Who are they ? tell you what? " and then the doctor told him, blocking my questioning . The way back to the ward we walked side by side , " I know it! " Then I looked to one side looked up and want to go back tears Bie , inhibition or down several times , I conveniently erase , calm smile ! Dad patted my shoulder and said , "This thing has me Dan Zhao like as long as you give your mother a happy live each day ! " just too hot not stop the tears , rubbing his cheek on my hand after another , throat, unable to pronounce the sound correctly . " ah ? you have any ideas? "He see I do not bow to ask me to speak . I only nodded , he said, " This thing do not let your mother know! " I can only say "I know ! "Go to the ward, I heal themselves, dry their tears , the father said , "You go first , my There are doctors discuss some things! "I said " ah " into the room when I have returned to normal like it! And they laughed and said , " My dad asked me to help him do something ! I just came downstairs and saw the vendor was a .........."

They said I always was not rash look like, they said I was very thoughtful ! They say I do not care ! They are also just that they do not know my pain , my sadness , my disguise ! Leaning on her sister's shoulder sad tears , after we linked the fate of the sister , we are indifferent ! But we will work hard , only now to any of our life! Shoulder to rely on you , please do not be sad ........

No comments:

Post a Comment